MOTIVEWAVE MOBILE APP
The Most Advanced Mobile Trading App Available
-- For iOS and Android, Phones and Tablets
The MotiveWave Mobile charting and trading application complements our desktop application and is broker neutral — with current support for 6 brokers — allowing you to easily trade and monitor futures, stocks, forex and crypto from wherever you are.
Our Mobile app supports multiple broker connections within the same Workspace, or you can create separate Workspaces for each broker.
Additional brokers may be added in future releases.
MotiveWave does not include data.
The MotiveWave Mobile Trading App is available to download:
The MotiveWave Mobile trading app supports two layout modes for iOS and Android:
Optimized layout (portrait mode) that shows a single screen at a time.
Docking framework for displaying multiple docks on a single screen
(charts, watch lists, account info, order book, Time/Sales and Depth of Market).
The MotiveWave Mobile trading app is available in 4 different editions to meet your charting and trading needs.
As an incredibly feature-rich trading platform, here are some of the highlights showing the capabilities that you can find in our mobile trading app:
Trade directly from a chart or the chart axis
Trade from the Trade Panel
Trade from the DOM
Advanced DOM (Depth of Market)
Track recent trades at the bid and ask
Track pulling and stacking
Volume profile (with separate bid and ask volume profiles)
Market by Order, which will display individual order sizes in the book (currently Rithmic only)
Full Market Depth beyond 10 levels
Position in Queue (currently Rithmic only)
*available features will depend on edition
6 Supported Brokers
(More brokers may be added in the future)
4 Editions to Choose From:
- Binance (not available for iOS)
- Kraken (not available for iOS)
You Can Have Multiple Brokers and Data Feeds in One Workspace
- Community (free) – simulated trading only
- Order Flow
- Trend Line, Horizontal and Vertical Line
- Channel, Price and Time Labels, Time and Price Range, Cycle, Time Cycle
- Fork, Modified Schiff Fork
- Support and Resistance Areas, P&L Calculator/PL Targets
- Wedges, Angles, Curves, Regression Tools, Arrows, Circles, Triangle, Quad Polygon, Sine Wave
- Quadrant Lines, Tirone Levels, Speed Lines, Cross Line
- Callouts (Balloon, Line, Box), Annotation, Note, Comment, Ellipse, Boxes, Arrows, Shapes, Numbers, Letters
- Fibonacci: Retracement, Extension, Expansion, Circle, Arc, Fan, Regression Tools, Customizable Ratio Presets
- Multiple Chart Bar Types: OHLC bars, HLC bars, Candlesticks, Trend Candlesticks, Hollow Candlesticks, Heikin-Ashi, Percent Change, Line, Square Line, Bars, No Bars
- Non-Linear and Second-Based Bars: Tick, Range, Renko, Hybrid Renko, Volume, Point & Figure, Reversal, Second-Based Bars* (*Requires Historical Tick Data)
- 170+ Built-in Studies/Indicators
- Indicator on Indicator: Use one indicator as an input for another
- Chart Linking:
- Link Instrument – All charts have same instrument
- Link Bar Size – All charts have the same bar size
- Time Frame Visibility Options: Time frame visibility enables you to specify the bar sizes where a component is visible. For example, show a Trend Line only on bar sizes smaller than or equal to 1 hour.
Order Flow Tools and Studies
- Volume Profile and VWAP Studies
- Order Flow Studies: TPO, Volume Imprint, Depth of Market, Bid/Ask Volume, Order Heatmap, Big Trades, Delta Volume, Cumulative Delta
- TPO and Volume Profile Components
- Time and Sales
Bull/Bear versions of:
- Gartley, Butterfly
- Crab, Deep Crab
- Bat, Alternate Bat
- Shark, Cypher
- AB=CD, Alternate AB=CD
- 5-0, 3 Drives