Rithmic doesn't show correct ETH data

xerol

Hi,

I'm encountering a strange problem where the Rithmic data feed doesn't show correct ETH data although it is activated in the settings (and works in rTrader). Clearing local data did not help. Any idea on how to solve this?

ETH:
1695895268130.png

RTH:
1695895347083.png

Donovan2580

It appears that you are using a continuous contract?? Have you tried pulling up a chart for just ESZ3 and see if it still happens?

Just trying to narrow it down / troubleshoot possible scenarios :)

Last edited:

xerol

It appears that you are using a continuous contract?? Have you tried pulling up a chart for just ESZ3 and see if it still happens?

Just trying to narrow it down / troubleshoot possible scenarios :)

Thank you for the reply. The problem also happens with the ESZ3 contract.

1695978366305.png

It seems that this is an issue with the linux version of MotiveWave (6.7.12). I am using Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS and somehow this problem seems to be related only to the rithmic account. I never ever had problems with CQG.

xerol

I already have "Save Live Ticks" enabled. If you mean "Clear local data" to reload history then I did it multiple times, but the result is always the same.

Rithmic is a funded company connection, but currently running on the Rithmic papertrading server. I've seen people using MW with this company, so I think its really OS related.

MrSharky

My rithmic connection works fine on motivewave but i'm on windows. But I also have seen some really dodgy connections from funded companies.

Donovan2580

I already have "Save Live Ticks" enabled. If you mean "Clear local data" to reload history then I did it multiple times, but the result is always the same.

Rithmic is a funded company connection, but currently running on the Rithmic papertrading server. I've seen people using MW with this company, so I think its really OS related.

Hmm.. Based on what you've said, it cannot imagine it would be because of a Rithmic issue... Seems like you would either get data, or no data at all..

What about NQZ3? Does that load ETH or is it just the ES?

xerol

I get all the data, that is not the problem. The problem lies with the charts. I checked with our support and I also tested the MW Rithmic connection on a fresh VM with the latest Arch Linux and everything worked fine, charts were drawing normally. It seems that Ubuntu 22.04 LTS is somehow buggy...