Rithmic data issues before and after

MrSharky

"Version 6.7.3
This version of MotiveWave contains numerous bug fixes and the following features: 1. Save Live Tick Data – For CQG and Rithmic, live incoming ticks (Time And Sales) can be saved to disk to avoid loading historical tick data from the server. This feature can be disabled from the Preferences Dialog (Configure -> Preferences from the Console menu bar, see Historical Data tab)."

Is it only me or have others seen remarkable improvement for Rithmic data since this has been implemented. I don't get any timeouts anymore.

itradefutures

"Version 6.7.3
This version of MotiveWave contains numerous bug fixes and the following features: 1. Save Live Tick Data – For CQG and Rithmic, live incoming ticks (Time And Sales) can be saved to disk to avoid loading historical tick data from the server. This feature can be disabled from the Preferences Dialog (Configure -> Preferences from the Console menu bar, see Historical Data tab)."

Is it only me or have others seen remarkable improvement for Rithmic data since this has been implemented. I don't get any timeouts anymore.
I'm with you; I've noticed a vast improvement.

MrSharky

I’m just a bit chocked that has not been implemented sooner, it has been a major problem for ever.

OG1

Hi, I was wondering if someone can explain what this is exactly. Is this only beneficial when "Use Historical Data" is set? Also does this work when using workspaces saved to Cloud, as well as saved to Disk? (I use Rithmic data feed)
Thanks!