M1

igor.s

We have to wait for the MW dev team to make it happen.

jmflukeiii

My understanding is that it will run through Rosetta regardless, but am curious how well that runs, and then wait for a native app in the future.

duplahun

I'm using MW on macOS 11.6 M1 (macbook air and mac mini) with Rosetta. It's just works fine for me. MacBook Air has only 8GB RAM. Mac Mini has 16GB. It should be fine to use without Rosetta. It's depend on JDK.

igor.s

I'm using MW on macOS 11.6 M1 (macbook air and mac mini) with Rosetta. It's just works fine for me. MacBook Air has only 8GB RAM. Mac Mini has 16GB. It should be fine to use without Rosetta. It's depend on JDK.
Good to know.
Java 17 shows support for macOS / AArch64. I assume the MW dev team is planning to release the platform version that would support the M1 without Rosetta.

duplahun

Good to know.
Java 17 shows support for macOS / AArch64. I assume the MW dev team is planning to release the platform version that would support the M1 without Rosetta.
It should be amazing. I'm very new MW user but it was love for first sight :) I'm like Elliott Wave Principle and MW integrates this very well. Auto Elliot on1 minutes chart is fantastic :) Great job.
In 6.5.10 release notes there is a update to JDK 17 note :) But I think it is already x64 not ARM64.