Apex/Rithmic Issues

Donovan2580

Its the Apex connection thats bad not MW. Stop using Apex there is a reason why they have 90% of on their combines every other day!

@MrSharky this is a total “troll” comment. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Apex, Leelo, Bluenox and most of the other prop firms use the same Rithmic simulation server. The problem lies within the communication between that server and MotiveWave. If you run R Trader Pro along side MW and follow the instructions I have provided on this forum you will have zero issues.

I have been with Apex for years, received several payouts, etc. I can tell you from my own personal experience they are a legitimate company.

Many people are looking for a lower cost way to enter the market and try out their system – For you to just post a totally uninformed, idiotic statement like that is irresponsible.

Last edited:

MrSharky

@MrSharky this is a total “troll” comment. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Apex, Leelo, Bluenox and most of the other prop firms use the same Rithmic simulation server. The problem lies within the communication between that server and MotiveWave. If you run R Trader Pro along side MW and follow the instructions I have provided on this forum you will have zero issues.

I have been with Apex for years, received several payouts, etc. I can tell you from my own personal experience they are a legitimate company.

Many people are looking for a lower cost way to enter the market and try out their system – For you to just post a totally uninformed, idiotic statement like that is irresponsible.

Irresponsible and idiotic, Wow. I'm not going to enter a pie throwing contest regarding Apex. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just as you are to yours I'm to mine. I regard it as a common consumer information, I'm not promoting any other service, just expressing a opinion. The fact is, they have a 90% of on their combines every other day or week. Take a guess why. I'm not even going into the intraday drawdown on your account that thay have on their combines. I'm happy for your sucess with Apex.

Donovan2580

Irresponsible and idiotic, Wow. I'm not going to enter a pie throwing contest regarding Apex. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just as you are to yours I'm to mine. I regard it as a common consumer information, I'm not promoting any other service, just expressing a opinion. The fact is, they have a 90% of on their combines every other day or week. Take a guess why. I'm not even going into the intraday drawdown on your account that thay have on their combines. I'm happy for your sucess with Apex.

If you want to criticize their trailing drawdown, published rules, the frequency of the 90% sales, etc - That is an entirely different thing...

But to say the data connection is bad & that is why they are cheap is totally false information. I am not promoting them either, but when I see you making 100% false claims about a business, I think I should set the record straight.

MrSharky

If you want to criticize their trailing drawdown, published rules, the frequency of the 90% sales, etc - That is an entirely different thing...

But to say the data connection is bad & that is why they are cheap is totally false information. I am not promoting them either, but when I see you making 100% false claims about a business, I think I should set the record straight.

You might have a great experience with them and their data connection, I can not have a opinion on that. My experience with their data connection and MW is just as bad as my experience with their business model. But maybe it is just my experience and everyone else have all good to say about it. But I think this thread alone is proof to the contrary. Anyway I'm glad for you that you have great experience with Apex on all levels, its not my intention to comment on this matter any further.

Donovan2580

You might have a great experience with them and their data connection, I can not have a opinion on that. My experience with their data connection and MW is just as bad as my experience with their business model. But maybe it is just my experience and everyone else have all good to say about it. But I think this thread alone is proof to the contrary. Anyway I'm glad for you that you have great experience with Apex on all levels, its not my intention to comment on this matter any further.

I am actually trying to help people in this forum - I posted a solution to the problem everyone was having in this thread.

I know many people who trade with Apex and other prop firms using that method and have ZERO issues.

If someone would rather complain instead, than so be it.