ShtickHustle Gaps indicator, BETA

Shtick Hustler

Just a general note on installing Gaps.

Choose EITHER the fat jar OR the lean jar. Don't try to mix.

The lean jar REQUIRES the extra libraries be in the 'ext' folder.
The fat jar embeds the libraries and REQUIRES that they NOT be in the 'ext' folder.

moe

Gaps update: BETA_1.13

download fat jar (complete): GapsBETA_1.13

MotiveWaveUCS

download lean jar: (attachment below)
see previous post of lean jar for installation instructions​

Fix
- scanner now works as expected with default signals

New
  • added Indicator, configured via 'Display' tab.
    it will chase the latest gap open, or full gap close
    I'd suggested selecting the 'line' checkbox if you want to use this
  • added option to enable/disable display of up/down gaps, configured in 'Display' tab
    also available via QuickSettings. This can reduce visual clutter with a lot of gaps on the chart.
Using scanner
To use the scanner select one or more of the signal options in the 'Criteria' tab (see screenshot)​
Though it's also available here, I'd avoid using the 'Gap open/close' option, which is tied to the Indicator values.​
When selecting more than one criteria, be sure the 'One or more' option is selected from the 'Criteria->Eval Method' popup.​
As for the Gaps study settings within the scanner--to prevent unnecessary processing, I'd recommend the following"​
Keep 'Max # of gaps' as low as possible​
Uncheck both​
- Limit max gap trail length​
- Close gaps partially​
View attachment 2148View attachment 2149View attachment 2147View attachment 2152

moe

Gaps update: BETA_1.13

download fat jar (complete): GapsBETA_1.13

MotiveWaveUCS

download lean jar: (attachment below)
see previous post of lean jar for installation instructions​

Fix
- scanner now works as expected with default signals

New
  • added Indicator, configured via 'Display' tab.
    it will chase the latest gap open, or full gap close
    I'd suggested selecting the 'line' checkbox if you want to use this
  • added option to enable/disable display of up/down gaps, configured in 'Display' tab
    also available via QuickSettings. This can reduce visual clutter with a lot of gaps on the chart.
Using scanner
To use the scanner select one or more of the signal options in the 'Criteria' tab (see screenshot)​
Though it's also available here, I'd avoid using the 'Gap open/close' option, which is tied to the Indicator values.​
When selecting more than one criteria, be sure the 'One or more' option is selected from the 'Criteria->Eval Method' popup.​
As for the Gaps study settings within the scanner--to prevent unnecessary processing, I'd recommend the following"​
Keep 'Max # of gaps' as low as possible​
Uncheck both​
- Limit max gap trail length​
- Close gaps partially​
View attachment 2148View attachment 2149View attachment 2147View attachment 2152
can you share with me fat jar i can not download that one ..and meantime i did import jar file for lean one trough study..import but i do not see that in my study ..

jorgevallejos934

hice el scanner pero no me aparecen los gaps, como arreglo este problema?

Attachments

• 1705318789789.png
    1705318789789.png
    96.7 KB · Views: 14

jorgevallejos934

podria volver a publicar el indicador, intente volver a descargar y ahora no me aparece el indicador para configurarlo, unicamente esta en lista de indicadores pero al momento de seleccionarlo no sucede nada, no aparece nada, muchas gracias