Workspace cloud sync not working

nooris

I'm fairly new to MotiveWave, and loving it, but cloud sync is just not working for me. I use a Mac at home and a different Mac in the office, and I have only one Workspace which is saved on the MotiveWave cloud. I'll change something at home, then shutdown MotiveWave properly (it says syncing cloud space when closing), but then when I get to the office, it's still the old workspace. Am I doing it wrong?

I mean the sync obviously works to some degree, since initially I only had MotiveWave at home, and when I first installed it in the office it did retrieve the cloud space. Is it just glitchy? Do I need an IQ test?

Last edited:

luissantillana33

i usually save my stuff to the hard drive so i am not sure why the cloud workspace isn't working for you. an alternative is to backup your home workspace then email it to yourself & restore that workspace at work so you have the latest copy of what you just did. the problem is that you will have to constantly do thin until you resolve why you are having this cloud issue. I wish i could help more but idk. I would email support & see what they say.

nooris

i usually save my stuff to the hard drive so i am not sure why the cloud workspace isn't working for you. an alternative is to backup your home workspace then email it to yourself & restore that workspace at work so you have the latest copy of what you just did. the problem is that you will have to constantly do thin until you resolve why you are having this cloud issue. I wish i could help more but idk. I would email support & see what they say.
I reinstalled the office computer and everything working well so far. I don't know what caused the problem in the first place.