Which is the best stock data feed for accurate heatmap, footprint charts and order book trading?

Ben

Hi all

At present am evaluating MotiveWave (free trial).

Now, for anybody in this forum with experience trading stocks using the Order Heatmap:
* which data feed do you use
* to get a deep and accurate order heatmap, foot print etc.?

My Combination at the end will be:
* Futures Trading: Broker AMP, data feed Rithmic
=> this combination already works for me, even during my MotiveWave evaluation
=> because of the Rithmic R|Trader I managed to run MotiveWave and Bookmap the same time!
* Stock Trading: Broker IB, data feed unclear as the IB feed data quality is unusable ...
=> hence, am looking for a "correct" data feed to trade equities on my IB account

In this forum I did read dxFeed would be a good choise - but which data feeds would also deliver good results in the context given above?

The dxFeed will not be my first choise: with the people from dxFeed I was in contact lately, and they do not have such a smart API tool like the Rithmic guys. Instead, the dxFeed guys did tell me, whenever I whant to run two or more plattforms on one computer using dxFeed, I have to pay the dxFeed fee per plattform! On the same computer. What an amazing expensive approach.

Please suggest.

Cheers, Ben

luissantillana33

FWIW no one will let you run multiple data instances on different computers as the time. Even Rithmic charges a fee to run the same credentials on a different device. I use IQFeed & they have a client that you can use their data across different platforms on the same computer but if I want to run it on a another computer then I will have to pay for the feed again.