Volume Imprint Candles

OG1

Is there a way to get rid of the open and close bars in the Volume Imprint study?
When using the ladder I like the candle but in the setup in the picture it is really not necessary and distracts the view.

Also is there a way to make the profiles less wide? I tried to put Max Width to 30 but it doesn't go less than 50.
As can be seen in the picture we have some decent overlap and that is less than desirable.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 5.56.58 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 5.56.58 AM.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 19

OG1

Click the little cog where the study name is on your chart, and uncheck "show open/close".

Regarding spacing, that's always been a little tricky to manage with MW. The overlap is irritating, and I haven't found a way to work around it yet.
Thanks! I looked all over and didnt know to look in the cog.

Cheers

Donovan2580

Are you talking about where the bars are "squished" together like the circled part here?? You are trying to spread the bars apart?

Or perhaps you wanted to keep them this close together to get more data on the screen and just have the profiles more narrow?

1688730193430.png

OG1

Are you talking about where the bars are "squished" together like the circled part here?? You are trying to spread the bars apart?

Or perhaps you wanted to keep them this close together to get more data on the screen and just have the profiles more narrow?

View attachment 1803

Hi Donovan,

Yes, I am looking to have the profiles more narrow so I can get more data on one screen. I wanted the focus to be on the delta, and have the total volume be there, but not so wide.