Visibility Enhancement

igor.s

Hi,

Would you consider the following improvement in future releases: a bar size/type "exclude" in the visibility settings? Let me explain. Say I have a study or support/resistance element that I want to see only on specific timeframes or bar settings. For example, say I have a minor support that I don't want to see on charts where bar size greater than 1 Hour. Today, it is supported but if I use other bar types like Renko or Reversal that support won't be seen. Having a settings where I can exclude certain bar sizes/types would solve that problem.
Say: I can set exclude: Renko 40, Reversal 20, 1 day. Then charts with other bar sizes/types that don't match the exclusion would show that element or study.

Thoughts?
Igor

MotiveWave_Jason

Staff member
Hi Igor,

I can see your use case here, it makes sense to me. This one may require some thought as it may also make sense to have the option to include a set of components/drawings on another analysis or multiple analysis eg. Include all drawings from Primary Analysis on Alternate Analysis 1, no matter what the bar size is.

I will add this one to the list.