Two Rithmic Connections or other solutions

ww92

Hello,

I'm looking to trade two separate accounts on different Rithmic accounts and was wondering if it is possible to connect them both to Motivewave simultaneously?
If not, I could open up two separate workspaces and have enter each of them independently but I'm unable to get Motivewave to snap to my Windows monitor zones app in order to have the programs fixed. Is there a setting to make the motivewave platform act like any other window such as a web browser or other app when it comes to fitting it on screens?

MrSharky

You cant have two rithmic accounts on one Motivewave instance. Two Motivewave instances (separate installations) is the the only solutions for that. Allthough I dont know if you need a second license for the second instance. The windows monitor snaping is a bit difficult for me to understand what you mean, to help you with.

ww92

So I use Microsoft Powertoys' FancyZones https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/powertoys/ where it has preset areas on your screen that you can snap particular windows to easily. However, I'm unsure why motivewave does not act like any other window/app and snap into a zone.
What I want to do if I can't connect to two separate Rithmic accounts is have my regular workspace cover 90% of my screen and then have a DOM of the other rithmic account on the other 10% of my screen via a popout. However with always having to adjust the windows (as I can't snap them in) it just seems like a nuisance.

MrSharky

Cant help you there never used that. I use multiple monitors and even so I only use one instance of motivewave with several desktops.