Trade copier

John85

Hi guys, have you got still a problem with the trade copier… when I trade different account together and move the bracket SL/TP it just move on the leader account and sometime it buys me a contract when I touch breakeven ?
Thanks guys

spider64

Hi guys, have you got still a problem with the trade copier… when I trade different account together and move the bracket SL/TP it just move on the leader account and sometime it buys me a contract when I touch breakeven ?
Thanks guys
I use the trade copier every day and have almost no problems. I use DOM trading and have bracket exit strategies. I move stops and targets using either charts or the manual edit trade pop up. I had a recent issue where my primary account filled the full three contracts, but the secondary accounts only filled one of three. That can happen, but when an exit was made, the bracket on the secondary accounts did not clear. I'm guessing because there weren't three filled contracts. It was easy to correct. I am trading three accounts under one Rithmic login through The Trading Pit. Will add two more accounts soon.