Studies at top of chart

OG1

HI all,

Does anyone know of a way to rearrange the location of the study names at the top of the chart? On one chart I have a lot of studies and the study that I need to adjust the most is. one that I just added so it is way off to the right out of view. I'd like to make that the first study all the way to the left. I've looked all over and haven't been able to figure that one out.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 3.53.16 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 3.53.16 PM.png
    11 KB · Views: 8

igor.s

They are in the order of how they were added to the chart. Your options: remove them from the chart and add in the order you want, hide some of them by turning off their legends (Show legend option).

cheers.

OG1

They are in the order of how they were added to the chart. Your options: remove them from the chart and add in the order you want, hide some of them by turning off their legends (Show legend option).

cheers.
Hi Igor. That is what I thought. Maybe on a future update we will be able to rearrange them in object viewer like we can rearrange templates.

igor.s

I think it would be more efficient to send your suggestion directly to MW support. They catalog user's input for future releases consideration.

Reactions: OG1