Show Stop/PnL and Unrealized Profits in the Trade Window?

abctrading

Is there anyway to show the Stop PnL amount or "Risk Amount" in the Trade Window? Same with the Limit PnL?

Seems like that should be an option to add into the Trade Window.

Yes I can see it when going to Account tab and Positions tab but that can be a hassle when it could just be right there in the trade window.

If there is no way to do that now ..... is that something that can be put on the list for a future update?

Thanks

DinaMax

It only seems to work when I set the initial stop for the day only then it disappears. I entered the MCL trade today with stop, there now, but will disappear tomorrow like the rest of the open positions

1715203503657.png

abctrading

It only seems to work when I set the initial stop for the day only then it disappears. I entered the MCL trade today with stop, there now, but will disappear tomorrow like the rest of the open positions

View attachment 2371
Yes we can also get it to show in an "Open Positions" tab ..... I am hoping we can one day have that info show up in the trade panel so that I don't have to toggle between pages or tabs to see this info.

1715631176899.png

MrSharky

If you use the DOM you can se them there. If you have a Trade window, why not use the DOM alltogether it has so much more functionality. Just a personal preference.

abctrading

If you use the DOM you can se them there. If you have a Trade window, why not use the DOM alltogether it has so much more functionality. Just a personal preference.
yes thanks for the tip ..... I am trading off a laptop and so the real estate on the screen is an issue for me. The DOM takes up alot of space for me ..... and I am not proficient enough to trade off just the DOM. (This is something I would like to learn though, just not ready for it yet at least for trading off of or with just yet).

Thanks for the input . appreciate it :)