Rithmic missing ES data?

Incandenza

Has anyone else been having problems with Rithmic and ES? Today I didn't get any tick data before 1pm. Still doesn't show. This has happened quite a few times recently during regular trading hours. Even after hours it's not there. Then sometimes it shows up at night or days later. I was trying to trade off a 2000 tick chart (attached), but can't if nothing shows. Linear/ times charts kept loading and reloading. Found the same problem on both Intel and M2 macbook pros. Not sure if it's an issue with Rithmic, MW, or user error.

Attachments

• 2000 tick chart.png
    2000 tick chart.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 8
  • market profile.png
    market profile.png
    357.9 KB · Views: 8

Donovan2580

I too have issues with tick data from Rithmic all the time... No real rhyme or reason either.

I load up my charts in the morning & half the time I cannot get footprint data for the overnight session.

This is certainly not a "fix", but at least you know it isn't just you :)

Incandenza

Thanks for confirming it's not just me. I just checked the chart again, and sure enough everything is right where it should be. Can anyone venture to guess why they can't get it right until hours later?

Donovan2580

I have no idea - I curse them many times during the week and swear I am going to switch to CQG, but never do it. 🤣

CGQ is much better in this regard from what I hear, but last I knew they only had 10 levels up and down on the DOM for anything other than ES.

MrSharky

I have same problem with Rithmic. TBH getting fed up with it. I have been locked out of historical data also on several occassions due to data transfers over the weekly treshold. Dont know if its a Motivewave issue where it collects data over and over again or a Rithmic server issue.