Prop Desk Margin Balance & Buying Power

FuturesTrader

If anyone can help... I'm wondering if there is a way to transmit the more nuanced Rithmic data that Ninja Trader provides.

For instance, a lot of prop desks have a trailing Trailing Threshold, and that figure is often difficult to keep track of. NT provides that figure in confluence with the Balance, Cash Balance, etc. etc.

I attached a screen shoot of the Accounts tab and the blank data that is being passed through my prop/desk, Rithmic and MW display.

Anyone have any ideas? Ideally "Margin Balance" or "Loss Limit" would translate this figure.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-10 at 5.58.16 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-10 at 5.58.16 PM.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 8

luissantillana33

i know what you mean & i wish it was available as it would def. be useful but i have never been able to get it to show on my accounts page. It could be an API issue that needs to be addressed at some point. What I do is I just keep rithmic ready in a minimized window using it via rtrader plugin so i can check the window as needed throughout the day.

FuturesTrader

i know what you mean & i wish it was available as it would def. be useful but i have never been able to get it to show on my accounts page. It could be an API issue that needs to be addressed at some point. What I do is I just keep rithmic ready in a minimized window using it via rtrader plugin so i can check the window as needed throughout the day.
IT is quite a shame because it should be part of the Rithmic API connection and not a big deal to tap into. @MotiveWave_Jason @MotiveWave_Joe