Please tell me its possible to have multiple console pages up at the same time.

Gunk21

I would like to have multiple console pages up, for multiple monitors. The only way Im seeing to try and do this is to detach a current panel and drag it over to a seperate screen. However, when this is done it doesnt seem like additional panels can be set to this new floating panel. This is a real problem for me.

For example, I want to be able to view the same instrument on multiple screens in different time frames or with different studies on them. Then be able to click the next tab and go to another instrument and all my screens change together so I can view the different time frames and studies on that instrument.

I am new to MW so Im assuming that my ignorance is the problem here, could some please help me with this?

Thanks.

luissantillana33

Do you have an edition that allows for multiple desktops? It comes in the Pro edition & higher. You can Open up different desktops for different monitors or however you want to do it.

1696731549619.png

Tigger

Adding to what luissantillana33 wrote, my setup is exactly that. I run 4 monitors and have 4 Desktops. Each desktop has multiple Pages: desktop #1 is for Volume Imprint (footprint) charts, desktop #2 is for Tick charts, desktop #3 is Longer time frame charts, and Desktop #4 is for the DOM, Account, Orders, Trade Reports, etc.

My license level is Professional Edition. In the past I've used TT, ToS, and a number of other platforms, but I have to say that MotiveWave has been the best balance of features and stability.

Gunk21

ok. I knew it had to be my lack of knowledge on this product. Im coming from Ninja and I really like how much snappier all the charts work. Ninja has poor optimization in their programming and I can tell this has just been built better.

Thank you very much to both of you for taking the time to respond to my concern.

cheers