Place OCO orders directly on DOM

nooris

The latest version 6.8 has some great DOM improvements, one of them is the ability to place OCO orders directly on the DOM. However I cannot find a way to do this at all. This is the description from the release notes:

OCO Orders- OCO (One Cancels Other) can be placed directly on the DOM using the new OCO selector in the toolbar.

Where is that OCO selector in the toolbar? What toolbar?

luissantillana33

AT the top you can choose, then you will click on whatever price then move up or down via price & set the second order depending on if it's a stop, limit etc.. its kinda cool, but i need to try it in real time obv. Also if you right click on the dom you can choose to cross trade from in now which is nice.
1697397436261.png

1697397569571.png

FuturesTrader

luissantillana33,​

Can you point me in the direction to fix my Order Tickets? I get black text on dark blue order tickets making it unreadable. But I can't find the customization section to fix it. See here:

Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 7.03.40 PM.png

AT the top you can choose, then you will click on whatever price then move up or down via price & set the second order depending on if it's a stop, limit etc.. its kinda cool, but i need to try it in real time obv. Also if you right click on the dom you can choose to cross trade from in now which is nice.
View attachment 2013

View attachment 2014
View attachment 2013

View attachment 2014