Multi Leg Brackets for Single Contracts / 100% Sizing on Each Leg

Mehcookies

Hello all,

I was thinking about switching to MW from Ninja, but I can't see how I could structure my commonly used bracket.

For example, if I am running with 12 ticks and 24 target on 1 ES con. At 10 ticks my stop goes to +1 tick, this functionality exists. At +15 ticks I want a 10 tick trail, and at 20 a 4 tick trail before 24 as final target if it blitzes through.

Is this possible with current functionality?

Thanks!

luissantillana33

Ok so, let's start with what i do know & then I'll tell you what i don't know. On your Dom click on the gear the scroll to the right & click on exit strategies. that will open a window that i'll post next.

1691717447721.png

luissantillana33

In the new window click on the plus which will open up this window. so i made a quick 2 contracts 12/24 take profits with a 10 tick stop. break even is after 10 ticks & goes to +1 tick like you asked. You can select trail where the order type is & the offset would be whatever number is in the stop offset window for your trailing amount. Now if you wanna add multiple trail conditions based off of the how far into your profit price has moved but idk how to do that honestly. You might be able to create a strategy like that using the trade manger under strategies but i am not 100% sure. I'd email support to they can clarify better than I. Hope this helped. As you can see i have a bunch of different exit strategies i use.

1691717552185.png

Mehcookies

Thanks for the response - yeah I think I was able to create a similar one for multiple contracts but struggle for just one. Ill email support and see if there is an option for that in Trade Manager!!