MotiveWave Mobile App - Cross Trade NQ/ES

GAi

Hello Team MotiveWave-Users!

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying a fantastic start to 2024!

I’m reaching out in the hope that you might be able to help confirm this for me. Has anyone managed to cross-trade NQ/ES on the MW Mobile App, as can be done on the Desktop platform? If so, was it successful?

I usually utilize the NQ chart to cross-trade the MNQ and have been trying to replicate this on the Mobile App when I’m away from my computer. Unfortunately, I haven’t been successful, despite the Mobile App displaying the cross-trade option in the settings.

I’ve attempted to research this, looking for resources on the MotiveWave website, but I’ve been unable to find any information regarding cross-trading on the mobile app.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Last edited:

nooris

The feature does not exist on the mobile app. Try requesting the feature from support (probably takes a decade or so :) )

On a side note, I find the MW app incredible in most regards. No other mobile app can show TPOs and footprints. However, execution on the app is crazy dangerous because of the default one touch execution. On a fumbly big screen device some screen touches are just to hold the device, but these can execute positions. So I only use the MW app to watch a chart, but will switch to the CQG app for execution, as it provides a significantly better and safer way to execute from the DOM. I say this story because there is a potential solution there for you. Chart on the MW app, and switch to CQG for execution. You can have the chart of the mini on the MW app and the DOM of the micro on the CQG app.

If you are doing this on an iPad you can even have both open side by side, but for both to be logged in simultaneously you have to pay an extra $10/month to CQG.

Reactions: GAi

GAi

The feature does not exist on the mobile app. Try requesting the feature from support (probably takes a decade or so :) )

On a side note, I find the MW app incredible in most regards. No other mobile app can show TPOs and footprints. However, execution on the app is crazy dangerous because of the default one touch execution. On a fumbly big screen device some screen touches are just to hold the device, but these can execute positions. So I only use the MW app to watch a chart, but will switch to the CQG app for execution, as it provides a significantly better and safer way to execute from the DOM. I say this story because there is a potential solution there for you. Chart on the MW app, and switch to CQG for execution. You can have the chart of the mini on the MW app and the DOM of the micro on the CQG app.

If you are doing this on an iPad you can even have both open side by side, but for both to be logged in simultaneously you have to pay an extra $10/month to CQG.
Hi Nooris,

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and responding to me! I also appreciate your CQG recommendation.

I definitely agree with you regarding how incredible and feature rich MW Mobile is. It’s amazing how the team at MW managed to incorporate all these features into a Mobile App.

Thanks again Nooris!