Link chart - position list

Pasa

How to link Position - Open position watchlist with chart ? Please, add this option .

Thank you
Pablo

MotiveWave_Joe

Staff member
Hi,
You can presently show your open positions via a Positions column in your watchlist. If the watchlist is linked, you can then click on that ticker and the chart will load. Is this what you are trying to do?

Zulfat

Hi, I think that original question was about Positions panel, not positions column in the Watchlist. Is there a way to link Positions panel to Charts, so that when I click on the open position, my charts will automatically switch to that position symbol? Same question for Orders.

Pasa

Yes, question was about Positions panel ( with subpanels Open positions, Closed positions), not positions column in the Watchlist .

And next , in the order panel, correct the Quantity column to display fraction posize (decimal shares). Introduce fractional stock support ( fractional shares ).

Thank you

Noffica

I have the same question. The chart window automatically loads the chart of the ticker selected in the Watchlist but not for tickers in the Positions list. So, how do we get the chart window to do so for tickers in the Positions list as well?

JesseKing

Any solution for this? If Motivewave tells me that its not possible to link positions window to charts.. I am just going to close my subscription right away.. this is pretty basic feature.