Is Rithmic Data Feeds included in all your license types ?

Big Hand

Hi ,

1- I am wondering If Rithmic Data Feed is included in all Editions ???

Right now i am using a trial license of Rithmic which i got from their website and connected to your platform,

Since I wanna get into a Funding Challenge I need to be sure that Your community Edition provides the Rithmic Data license itself and also the Pro editions for later on plans.

2- another tiny question , IS this community Edition free forever or a limited time ?

Donovan2580

I am not sure if I understand your question, but I will give it a shot.

The Motivewave software does NOT include any data - Rithmic or otherwise. You will have to get that through a broker, or an outside data vendor.

If you are asking if the free edition will support a Rithmic feed; then the answer is yes (but you have to supply it).

Also - If by "Funding challenge" you are talking about a place like TopStep, they will provide the data. Once you sign up for the combine Topstep will give you a Motivewave login that utilizes Rithmic data.

Hope that helps

Big Hand

You understood properly and I got the answer :)

So it seems I need to get a license from a data vendor as you said, but is it possible to purchase Rithmic data feed from outside rather Funding Firm ?
I checked online, Rithmic monthly fee is $25 while the Funding Firm asks $105 monthly for the data.

Instead of paying extra $80 for the firm , I like to pay it for a Pro Edition of Motivewave platform.
I appreciate it if you guide me for purchasing A Rithmic License on my own.

Donovan2580

What markets are you planning on trading? Personally I just trade the ES_F & NQ_F so a CME data feed is all I need.

Big Hand

For sure , ES , GC , and probably Currency Futures.
All i need is just a license of Rithmic and done.

Donovan2580

The last time I checked it was pretty expensive to get real time data without a broker. You might be better off to open an account with a small amount of money & then just pay the data fees through them.

Brokers like EdgeClear will do that & you can get CBOT, CME, NYMEX, & COMEX for about $35/month.

Big Hand

I see. I need to try it with them. I think this is a better way.

By the way , Thank you very much for help man :)