Is it possible for MW to show drawing objects in every analysis or not?

amirzayyani

Hello. I want to know is it possible for MW to show drawing objects in different analysis? I have several indicator which i do not want to have in the same time frame and chart so I use different chart analysis with different names but I also want to drawing objects in every chart regardless of the chart analysis name.

Donovan2580

There might be a way to do it with the linking option, but to be honest I haven't had a lot of luck using that. Perhaps someone else has a better way, but here is how I personally handle it:

You can do a lot with the visibility function... I have several charts that are technically the same "analysis file" that look completely different.

I draw in levels every night and I don't want to have to do it over multiple chart analysis files, which I why I do it this way.

For example: If I want to show the VWAP on a 30 minute candlestick chart, but not the smaller time frame I just set it up to be visible only on the 30 minute. If I want a Volume Profile on the side of a Renko chart I just assign it that way using this technique.

You can do this with indicators, drawings, etc...

Hope that makes sense :)

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

amirzayyani

There might be a way to do it with the linking option, but to be honest I haven't had a lot of luck using that. Perhaps someone else has a better way, but here is how I personally handle it:

You can do a lot with the visibility function... I have several charts that are technically the same "analysis file" that look completely different.

I draw in levels every night and I don't want to have to do it over multiple chart analysis files, which I why I do it this way.

For example: If I want to show the VWAP on a 30 minute candlestick chart, but not the smaller time frame I just set it up to be visible only on the 30 minute. If I want a Volume Profile on the side of a Renko chart I just assign it that way using this technique.

You can do this with indicators, drawings, etc...

Hope that makes sense :)

View attachment 2000
Thank you! I actually do this but sometimes I need use for example 2 TPOs in 4H and daily but I cannot do that so I use 2 different analysis, but in this case, I run into trouble with drawing object which cannot be shown on 2 different analysis. :cautious: I hope that MW solve this issue as soon as possible. MotiveWave_Leigh