How to put a Limit order with a trade copier account

sukhibadal

I have multiple accounts in trade copier orders that got filled in each only got an issue when I needed to put SL or limit order.
need to be set for each account individually is there a way to set a limit on all the accounts at once?
is there documentation on the trade copier use?
I created a ticket related to another issue it took more than 3 days they replied and were still not able to resolve the issue.
asking for community help if some one can
@MotiveWave_Jason
@motivewaveforumadminacct
@MotiveWave_Joe

Donovan2580

Did you set up a trade copier account? If not go to File > New > Trade Copier Account.

When you place an order with the new account you created it will be mirrored across all the accounts with one click.

You can then follow these instructions for editing, etc. If you need more specific help let me know.

1698965357658.png

sukhibadal

Did you set up a trade copier account? If not go to File > New > Trade Copier Account.

When you place an order with the new account you created it will be mirrored across all the accounts with one click.

You can then follow these instructions for editing, etc. If you need more specific help let me know.

View attachment 2035
Thank you for your reply.
yes, I created a trade copier using the step. select an account from dom it copies to multiple accounts I selected init buy/sell is done. once I am in the trade I want to set set limit order to book profit and SL. when I select that it only applies to the primary account, for the rest of the secondary accounts I need to set up a limit order and SL manually for each of them.
I am just looking for a way to set a limit on primary then it copies that to all secondary accounts too.
As I am in the trade I keep on moving Stop loss and profit booking. then I need to set it for all secondary accounts too.

Donovan2580

If you have the trade copier account selected in the DOM and you are placing your orders on the DOM than it should automatically copy the stop and limit orders to the other accounts... If not, something is configured incorrectly.

It is possible that one of the accounts is set to cross trade and the other ones are not??

Are you verifying there is only one order via the accounts tab > order section??

Last edited: