Hello, I'm new and need some help please

DUDIDUDI

two things ,
1. I am connected to Broker Tradestation and I do not see limits in the software
Everything seems to work as usual, but there are no limit amounts
1678808255126.png
2.Are there templates from other users that can be downloaded such as Imbalance and Heatmap? There are a lot of settings and I would be happy to save some of the work :)

Donovan2580

I know you cannot get "tick data" with a Tradestation feed. MW Support told me this a while ago:

"The Tradestation API does not support historical ticks in the feed therefore tick charts are not available via MotiveWave.

The lowest time interval supported historically would be based on seconds."

So that might have something to do with the lack of resting orders showing in the DOM... I think this rules out your question #2 as tick data would be needed for those studies unfortunately.

Furlano

Run as fast as you can. This platform is garbage and the support is nonexistent.

DUDIDUDI

I know you cannot get "tick data" with a Tradestation feed. MW Support told me this a while ago:

"The Tradestation API does not support historical ticks in the feed therefore tick charts are not available via MotiveWave.

The lowest time interval supported historically would be based on seconds."

So that might have something to do with the lack of resting orders showing in the DOM... I think this rules out your question #2 as tick data would be needed for those studies unfortunately.
thank you for the answer
Sorry to hear that I have been working with Trade Station for the past few years.
Which broker is recommended to work with? With cheap costs?
Is it possible to buy only information (quotation) from some place? What are the costs?

Donovan2580

Honestly the cheapest way I know to get Real Time tick data (Rithmic) is through a prop firm like Apex.

As long as you do not blow up the account you could get real time CME data for around $30/month. Plus you don't have to put in a few thousand deposit, open an account, etc. if you go that route.