Footprint Charts

Chris_21

I would really appreciate if you guys could drop me some footprint charts whether is delta or really anything ive been struggling making my own I know the concepts of order flow I just want people to send layouts my way to see which one fits best for me I would really appreciate Thank you

MrSharky

So I attached a template that you can use as a starting ground. Its a Delta - Volume profile template that you can probably customize and build on.

Attachments

• Delta-Volume.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 21

Chris_21

Thanks a lot man looks amazing and clean. Quick question how did you modify everything so precisely I tried doing something like what you sent me but found it so difficult

MrSharky

So its a volume Imprint study
In volume imprint study settings on first menu you specify the two columns you want to show. In this case its Delta and Profile.
Than go to the Delta and Profile Menus and make the adjustment how you want them to print on the chart.
Than there is a Summary Profile to the right that is setup in the Summary Profile Menu.
And lastly there are some Volume and Delta totals on the bottom of the chart that are setup in the Totals menu.
Colors and everything else are custom by choice.

Last edited: