Feature Request: Display chart P/L Ladder in Points

ScottyA

Request for Chart Settings > Show P/L Ladder in points.

As a scalper, I don't often have the time to set up the Trade Manager. It sure would be helpful to have the option to display Points instead of Dollars.

ScottyA

Request for Chart Settings > Show P/L Ladder in points.

...It sure would be helpful to have the option to display Points instead of Dollars.

And Points per contract would be ideal!

MotiveWave_Joe

Staff member
HI ScottyA,

Thanks for the feedback. I have added it to our features request list.

calster

Another thing that I don't get with motivewave is why doesn't it have a panic button?
Why i can't go to accounts right click and flatten all trades per acc or flatten everything everywhere?
Why only the dom?
If you have a tradecopier this means you should have your dom opened at all times and with tiny laptops this is really annoying.
Please fix this.

calster

And why can't motive wave dump that pointless and ugly C from the executed trades and exchange for a beautiful tiny PNL box that shows active positions either by TICKS / POINTS /% / PIPS everytime you click on it?
THAT would be awesome. And effective.

matt

+1, Anywhere PnL is in $ , I'd like to be able to set it to points. Helps psychologically to think in pts and not $$.

calster

Totally. I believe this can be easily fixed with a risk reward tool. A decent one, not one that does show only price and I can't use it bc I need to see how many ticks or pips or % or points I'm in profit. It's a must.

calster

Happy new year everyone and I wish you guys that in 2023 we have a decent risk reward tool showing ticks/points without forcing me to calculate everything using a calculator lol.