Error message when trying to login.

GAi

Hello everyone, I hope the new year have brought you all a great health!

Please I’m hoping to gain any insights on this if any of you have recently experienced this issue (Picture attached) when tried to login to your MotiveWave Platform.

I just encountered this error message when I tried to login. At first I thought maybe it is just a temporarily glitch with my brokerage server (Rthmic).
But then tried to login with my other account (also Rthmic) and with that I was able to login fine.

I noticed that the first Account which I’m getting the error message on is using MotiveWave Cloud

And second account is using my Local Disk to save all my templates (and maybe that is why I’m not experiencing the same issue)

Thank you all in advance for any possible insights you may have.

Attachments

• Image 1-14-24 at 7.26 PM.jpeg
    Image 1-14-24 at 7.26 PM.jpeg
    155.8 KB · Views: 12

Kbs123

Came here because i just had the same problem as well. From another post last year, it seems it does this when motivewave/rithmic is going thru some update.

GAi

Came here because i just had the same problem as well. From another post last year, it seems it does this when motivewave/rithmic is going thru some update.
Thank you, Kbs123! I appreciate you for responding to this as well!

UPDATE:
I just got an email from my Brokerage provider and it looks like many others have also been experiencing similar issues as well.
——————
“Due to extreme weather, there are reports that the Equinix data center at 350 East Cermak in Chicago has gone off-line potentially affecting market data service providers and order routing systems.

Access to Rithmic's systems may have been interrupted for some users. Rithmic's mobile app should allow for a connection to some of Rithmic's systems but other applications may not be similarly available.

Rithmic is working on routing traffic to their systems in Aurora though other internet service providers and will send updates with their progress.”

Let’s hope for the BEST!!

Kbs123

awesome, appreciate you for the update! Makes sense since I heard it's really bad right now in Chicago. Fingers crossed 👍