DOM showing different data Rithmic/APEX trader funding

Hey guys-

just thought this would be a place to see if anyone has seen anything similar to what im seeing.

Attached is a photo of my motivewave workspace with my regular rithmic account that i have real money in, and then my APEX trader funding account.

Does anyone know why the data is different between the two? i want to make sure that i am getting the data i think i am getting in my cash account. im not sure why APEX would have better data or more data than me, and again i dont know that this is the case. im trying to figure out why there is a discrepancy.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-03 131001.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-03 131001.png
    195.8 KB · Views: 16

Donovan2580

Hey guys-

just thought this would be a place to see if anyone has seen anything similar to what im seeing.

Attached is a photo of my motivewave workspace with my regular rithmic account that i have real money in, and then my APEX trader funding account.

Does anyone know why the data is different between the two? i want to make sure that i am getting the data i think i am getting in my cash account. im not sure why APEX would have better data or more data than me, and again i dont know that this is the case. im trying to figure out why there is a discrepancy.

From what I can see the buy side looks identical... Dumb question, but I cannot see the column headers... I am assuming those are both the same on each DOM on the ask side? (IE - One might be @Ask and the other Ask).

Are you sure the DOM settings are exactly the same on both DOMs? If you have aggregated orders selected on one, but not the other it could certainly cause what appears to be a discrepancy.

Also there is an option for aggregated / non-aggregated in the MW Login (Or R Trader Pro).

Just figured making sure you are comparing "Apples to apples" for starters.

FWIW - I have compared a "Real Rithmic account" to Apex Rithmic in the past and it was identical.

From what I can see the buy side looks identical... Dumb question, but I cannot see the column headers... I am assuming those are both the same on each DOM on the ask side? (IE - One might be @Ask and the other Ask).

Are you sure the DOM settings are exactly the same on both DOMs? If you have aggregated orders selected on one, but not the other it could certainly cause what appears to be a discrepancy.

Also there is an option for aggregated / non-aggregated in the MW Login (Or R Trader Pro).

Just figured making sure you are comparing "Apples to apples" for starters.

FWIW - I have compared a "Real Rithmic account" to Apex Rithmic in the past and it was identical.
Here is another pic where you can see a bigger discrepancy. really not sure what is going on. as far as I know I pay for "level 2" data with Rithmic through Amp.

Attachments

• UPgv2onC.jpg-large.jpeg
    UPgv2onC.jpg-large.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 7

Donovan2580

Here is another pic where you can see a bigger discrepancy. really not sure what is going on. as far as I know I pay for "level 2" data with Rithmic through Amp.

Did you verify that both of the columns on the DOM are the same (Especially on the Ask side)? I still cannot see the headers at the top. Can you post a screenshot with the column headers visible? It almost looks to me like you might have "@Ask" rather than "Ask" on the one on the right because the discrepancy is so large.

Also did you verify all of the settings I mentioned above are exactly the same in both DOMs?

Just curious.... How are you running this comparison? Are you logging into your Apex account and then opening another instance of MotiveWave on the same machine & logging in with your Amp account? Straight logon with both, or using R Trader Pro on either / both of them?

Last edited: