Data to have access to the stock and index ?

FatrasSamurai

Hi,

I would love to have the full listing of stocks, ETFs, indices, and indicators such as ticks, adds, PCC, etc., integrated into MotiveWave.

I would like to know if I need a specific broker to have access to specific ETFs or stocks, indices?

For example, is SPXEW integrated into MotiveWave, or do I need specific data-broker access to this one?

Thank you

luissantillana33

MW is a charting platform with a lot of nice features. The data connection is what will provide you with what you are asking/ wanting. You have to find a broker or data provider that is supported & has what you want, then create a connection for it. Keep in mind that some connections are less expensive than others. A broker connection may be less expensive but a data feed like IQFeed or DxFeed will cost you more but may offer you what you are looking for.

FatrasSamurai

MW is a charting platform with a lot of nice features. The data connection is what will provide you with what you are asking/ wanting. You have to find a broker or data provider that is supported & has what you want, then create a connection for it. Keep in mind that some connections are less expensive than others. A broker connection may be less expensive but a data feed like IQFeed or DxFeed will cost you more but may offer you what you are looking for.
Thank you for your help