Daily TPO with Interactive Brokers

mikoss

Hello,

I am trialing MotiveWave with Interactive Brokers and wanted to set up a chart for ESM1 to show daily TPO.

From the TPO settings, I can select a 1 day timeframe, and the chart loads a TPO for today (March 29th), and Friday (March 26th), but shows no other TPO's for any other days.

I can select 1 week, and the chart will display a weekly TPO starting from today, and a weekly TPO for last week, and the week before.

I can also select 1 month, and the chart displays a monthly TPO for Jan, Feb, and March.

What I want is a daily TPO that begins from Jan, and shows a daily TPO until today. If the charts can load the data for the monthly TPO's from January, one would think that the same data could be arranged into daily TPOs... is there something that I am missing?

When I select the timeframe of 1 day, and adjust the bottom time axis of the chart, should it not just load the previous data, and turn it into daily TPOs?

Attachments

• mw-es-monthly.png
    mw-es-monthly.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 7
  • mw-es-weekly.png
    mw-es-weekly.png
    105.9 KB · Views: 7
  • mw-es-daily.png
    mw-es-daily.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 5

mikoss

Alright, I managed to get more TPO's to show up, by playing around with the settings... I clicked "Show all" many times before, and nothing happened, but now the Show All option is actually showing all of the other TPOs, which were being hidden. Excellent!

Attachments

• mw-es-daily-fixed.png
    mw-es-daily-fixed.png
    145.9 KB · Views: 4

mikoss

Anyone have experience with IBKR data? Is there a reason why it wouldn't load all of the daily TPOs before? Anything I should be aware of with MotiveWave?