Concerned User...

VPOC_trader

First off, I want to start this with... This post is coming from a place of charity here and I only want to see MW succeed, because well, if they succeed, I have a better probability to succeed..

I have concerns with feature requests not being taken seriously with MW.. this is disheartening and challenging at the same time. I realize the mobile app is taking much of the focus on the dev team, but some balance here would be refreshing.. When is the last time anyone had a feature request taken seriously? At minimum a road map of communication would be incredibly helpful in terms of understanding and communicating expectations for feature updates.. It would be one thing if we weren't paying an annual fee, but we are and it's a bit frustrating.

Thank you for hearing me out, again this comes from a perspective of charity.

Pejman

Unfortunately not just feature request but they do not even care about bugs .i reported several bugs and they were sent to developement team but they are still there .
Very disappointing , That's why i moved to Tradingview.

Tigger

Agree. I've submitted several feature requests, but it's a wall of silence. MW is a great platform, but needs more innovation.

I've also suggested that MW implement some type of new feature voting mechanism in the forums, to gauge interest.

VPOC_trader

Agree. I've submitted several feature requests, but it's a wall of silence. MW is a great platform, but needs more innovation.

I've also suggested that MW implement some type of new feature voting mechanism in the forums, to gauge interest.
I'm afraid all of this will simply fall on deaf ears...