Can’t connect apex username /password to mw

dmonta38

Hey guys I have spent hours trying to figure this out . I just signed up for apex and can’t seem get my login . I used Topstep before and it was pretty smooth . Any help will be appreciated

dmonta38

Here is a pic

Attachments

• 5F2AF113-1CF5-4BB8-970D-FF33B0A59FAA.jpeg
    5F2AF113-1CF5-4BB8-970D-FF33B0A59FAA.jpeg
    194.5 KB · Views: 4

Mpwizard

You might have to sign exchange documents first. Log in with Rithmic trader first to see. Also make sure you connect to the apex server.

dmonta38

You might have to sign exchange documents first. Log in with Rithmic trader first to see. Also make sure you connect to the apex server.
I’m so bad with tech and research how can I find the exchange documents ?sounds like it is what I’m missing

Mpwizard

with the windows rt pro when you login, it just automatically pops up the exchange agreements you have to sign, if the mobile app doesn’t do it, not sure what you can do.

dmonta38

I finally fixed it had to use my old hp windows 7 and downloaded rt not the pro it was incompatible with windows 7 . And was able sign and get into Motivewave . . Literally almost 24hrs searching for a solution non stop

Mpwizard

Yeah, just when you think you can finally trade with a Mac, Rithmic screws people. Good it worked out

GAi

Hello Dmonta38!
I know it’s late now and I’m glad you were able to get it all resolved using your old PC.

I actually was in a similar situation as well except I didn’t have access to Windows PC…lol. After doing a bit of research I noticed that somewhere in apex support forums there is a hidden documentation regarding how to sign the Rithmic agreement if you’re a Mac user.

I’m including the link below for anyone that might need it and don’t have access to a PC.

Apex Rithmic Agreement Doc Link:

Last edited:

dmonta38

Hello Dmonta38!
I know it’s late now and I’m glad you were able to get it all resolved using your old PC.

I actually was in a similar situation as well except I didn’t have access to Windows PC…lol. After doing a bit of research I noticed that somewhere in apex support forums there is a hidden documentation regarding how to sign the Rithmic agreement if you’re a Mac user.

I’m including the link below for anyone that might need it and don’t have access to a PC.

Apex Rithmic Agreement Doc Link:

Oh wow they sure make you dig for it . Thank you . It will be helpful for others for sure

Reactions: GAi