Break Even Creates New Orders

zendog

Another issue, when using the Break Even button on the dom, it creates a new set of stops at BE and keeps the original set of stops in the Exit Strategy. This needs to be fixed because the BE also doesn't cancel other standing exit stop that become limit orders and could be triggered if you don't cancel all.

Last edited:

Donovan2580

I am not sure about the break even issue, but this might help for moving a group of stops.

zendog

I am not sure about the break even issue, but this might help for moving a group of stops.

Thank you!

Kbs123

Got f'ed few times because of this dumb feature on MW. Idk why it wont automatically cancel previous orders

NorCalKyle

I would also like it to cancel any resting orders when I apply an exit strategy to an existing/open order. I will send support an email about this.

I have already sent an email to support to ask for a fix for the breakeven button and they said they would submit it for the next update. Additionally I requested that when you manually move an order in the DOM if the price is above/below stop and does not execute, it will automatically default to a market order instead of giving you a pop up screen saying your order was above/below current price.