bracket order not working with multiple contracts?

MikeT

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 6.44.22 PM.png

I have a simple SL and TP bracket order (the default) but when I open a position with multiple contracts, the SL and TP are only for 1.
And it also doesn't show the stats for Stop and Limit P/L in open positions.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

HalTrader

Yes, it's inconvenient that the current SL and TP bracket orders don't account for multiple contracts, and that the stats for Stop and Limit P/L in open positions aren't displayed either.

I suggest you to contact the MotiveWave support team regarding this feature request. I will do the same on my side. The more people who send emails with this feature request, the higher the likelihood that it will be passed to the development team by the support.

MikeT

Yes, it's inconvenient that the current SL and TP bracket orders don't account for multiple contracts, and that the stats for Stop and Limit P/L in open positions aren't displayed either.

I suggest you to contact the MotiveWave support team regarding this feature request. I will do the same on my side. The more people who send emails with this feature request, the higher the likelihood that it will be passed to the development team by the support.
A bit sad that nobody from the team is here on the forum.. would expect that to be the case.
Seems like they're lacking manpower when it comes to customer support.