Another Bug when using Alt to disable Snap to Bar in Trend Lines

Vitali

Since posting a thread about the bug with Alt button, explained here: https://support.motivewave.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-bug-glitch-inside-the-motivewave.1555/
I discovered another bug. To make things more organized and less confusing I've decided to dedicate another thread to this second bug.

Just to make my point clear, Trend Lines and Horizontal Lines have a start point and an end point. Holding an Alt button is supposed to disable Snap to Bar mode temporarily for both the start point and the end point of the trend line. But in reality it only disables Snap to Bar for the end point of the Trend Line (albeit with a bug that gives you an unwanted infinite extension after the end point). In other words, Alt button trick only disables Snap to Bar for the end point of the trend line. The start point of the trend line still snaps to the nearest bar even as you are holding the Alt button. So, I hope I've made it clear that the Alt trick has not been realized fully and correctly by the developers of this program.

Vitali

Last edited: