Adding a column to the watchlist with a study value.

Wxll

Coming from NT8, one thing I'm missing is adding a column to a watch list that contains 1 or more values from a study.

I use to have a stop size indicator that gave my monetair risk on that chart and had this always open on my watchlist when I was still using NT8.
So with a blink of an eye I could see what charts where to volatile to trade for my account and which where fine.
(stop size indicator is based on Max(ATR(200), ATR(55)) and then calculate monetary risk from the amount of ticks the stop should be)

The indicator I have almost finished (I'll post it on the forum when done) But still puzzled how to get a column in the Watchlist that contains the value of my indicator ?
(Using the commercial orderflow version now, upgrading to the Pro when Cyber Monday hits the pricing table :)

Expected behaviour/feature request?:
Watchlist -> Add Column -> Add Indicator
- > Select Indicator + time frame etc
-> Select which plot line value to use as column value

Any help hints appreciated :)

Example:
This is the indicator that outputs two plots. One the stop in ticks and one that gives the monetary risk. I add two columns to the watchlist and use in eacht column a different value of the indicator output. Here is an example from another traders software:
indicator_columns.png

Last edited:

luissantillana33

After you make a watchlist right click on it & choose custom columns. Then you can pick on what study you want to make one for.

Attachments

• 1669004536715.png
    1669004536715.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 10

luissantillana33

then you can select the column to show on the watchlist by clicking the top right of it.

Attachments

• 1669004704933.png
    1669004704933.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 9

Wxll

Ah thank you that's helpful and clear :),
I see the version I have (Order Flow) there is no custom..
I'll find it then Thankx!!

custom.png

I found it in the Power Trading pack:
1669041909173.png

Cybermonday I'm goign to upgrade :) To Pro so should be there after the upgrade.

Last edited: