TD Ameritrade Data Connection Lost - NEW API PENDING SCHWAB release.

saturn33

It is certainly disappointing that the Schwab/TDA data feed is not working at this point tin time. Yes, the Google/Yahoo data feed is better than nothing, I suppose. Randy Jones - did you follow through with what they advised you? Did it do you any good? I don't understand what the steps given allow a person such as me to do. Perhaps I have to visit the link and find out what, if anything.

randy jones

hello saturn33 yes the tda real time data conclusion is very frustrating. i have tried interactive brokers and had to open/fund an trading account, but i prefer fidelity , then barcharts and that was a waste of time , currently paying IQ Feed $120/mo and it is best, but found that DQ feed offers same for about $60, so i will be migrating there this week.
I suspect a ton of MW users were tied into tda like us and are upset. i got in touch w schwab real time data folks via email and filled out there info to get free rt data for developers and am waiting, am told i might get it in april

saturn33

Randy - thanks for sharing. Did you investigate Tradier Brokerage? I am in the middle of possibly signing up with them. I do have TC2000 available to me, so I could import data. But that is kind of a hassle. I have also set up and tried one or two financial API sites, which work pretty well if you only care about EOD data. They may offer various interval data, but I didn't get that far. I am not a day trader, so my needs aren't out of this world.