Proposals for Improvements to the Wave Program

MarioMarii

Hi everyone,
I would like to share some ideas to improve our Wave motif program, which is a futures trading platform. I believe these enhancements would greatly benefit us. Here are the features that I think are missing:
Firstly, it would be great to have the average position displayed on the chart. For example, if I have 20 positions, it would be helpful to see the average price level represented as a single line on the chart. Currently, the positions are shown individually, and there is no visual representation of the average. It would be very useful to have a single line indicating the average price level.
Secondly, I suggest adding the ability to adjust the stop-loss and take-profit levels directly from the chart. It would be convenient to simply drag and drop markers on the chart to set the desired levels. Additionally, it would be beneficial if the markers displayed the corresponding values, such as $10 or $20, or even points.
Another feature I would like to see is the inclusion of volume profiles. It would be great to have the option to add daily volume profiles on the right side of the chart. Furthermore, if we could incorporate the delta profile, allowing it to overlay on the volume profile, it would provide valuable insights by visualizing the relationship between volume and delta.
I believe these additions would significantly enhance the functionality and usability of the Wave motif program. Looking forward to your thoughts and feedback on these ideas!
Best regards

luissantillana33

you can already adjust your stops & take profit orders on the chart via dragging them. You also have access to volume profiles as well. Now it might depend on the edition you have also, so i would double check that personally. Most of the stuff you are requesting is already offered & if you are a new user then go through the video library on the Motivewave site to familiarize yourself with the platforms features.

MarioMarii

1687926603020.png"I would like to achieve the effect of using TPO, volume, and delta data on the chart, with the ability to adjust the distance so that the do not overlap. Additionally, I would like to have a feature that allows me to add a picture, creating an area where I can paste a screenshot at any position on the chart."