Offer free strategy development

Aionda

I am a software developer and have developed my own strategies for Motivewave, trading real money futures on various markets on a daily basis. But I would like to trade a second strategy to diversify.

I have the time and resources to develop new strategies, but I lack good profitable ideas. I would like to do a project together with someone. I have the following proposal:
I develop the strategy for free, and then we use it together on real markets.

Just send me an e-mail with your suggestions to contact@aionda.com and we'll evaluate whether it's worth it.

Spin

Ha !!!

I have been thinking to do one of those too.
Not entirely sure yet though....

I hope you find a nice partner, @Aionda 😁

Aionda

We can also do it togehter as 3 persons.
I'm open to anything. If the idea is good, and backtest results clearly show a positive profit factor with a low drawdown, I am ready to implement it. However, you should subtract 30% from the backtest results for the real world. :) If this is still profitable, we can get started.

DinaMax

I am a software developer and have developed my own strategies for Motivewave, trading real money futures on various markets on a daily basis. But I would like to trade a second strategy to diversify.

I have the time and resources to develop new strategies, but I lack good profitable ideas. I would like to do a project together with someone. I have the following proposal:
I develop the strategy for free, and then we use it together on real markets.

Just send me an e-mail with your suggestions to contact@aionda.com and we'll evaluate whether it's worth it.
Hey Aionda,

I would be interested in collaborating on a strategy. I am just learning to program, but the learning curve for me is too steep. I have a strategy that I have been doing manually and would like to automate it.