New to Motivewave- Help needed to setup Footprint Charts with DxFeed

Sairamachandra

Hi all, I am new to Motivewave and would like some guidance on how to start utilizing Motivewave for footprint data/charts using DxFeed. I have paid for monthly subscription on Dxfeed and now just need help with getting started with Motivewave (liking DxFeed). Could someone please guide me here?

Thank you in advance.

Could you please elaborate what is or isn't working?

A few pointers:
- Did you add dxFeed Service to your MotiveWave "Workspace"?
- Did you add/modify the "Instrument" you intend to display to use dxFeed for "Real Time Data" and "Historical Data"?
- Did you add e.g. the "Volume Imprint" study to your chat?
- Did you zoom in sufficiently to actually see the footprints?

Sairamachandra

Hi, thank you for your response. Yes, I have subscribed to DxFeed but would like to know the procedure on how to link DxFeed to Motivewave i.e. setup workspace?

I entered the credentials on WorkSpace for DxFeed but I am stuck at a certain point. Please kindly see the screenshot below. I am unable to proceed beyond this. I clicked on "Test Connection" under "Production" and my credentials have been accepted successfully and thats where I am stuck at.

Could you please guide me on how to proceed to visualization beyond this point?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 21.19.04.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 21.19.04.png
    634.5 KB · Views: 5
You should elaborate what exactly "thats where I am stuck at" means - else noone will be able to assist ...

Sairamachandra

Sorry for not being clear earlier. I was able to log into motive-wave software using dxfeed workspace/credentials. However, after logging in, I do not see any charts or lines etc when I type in the symbol (for example, I typed in AAPL as shown below in the image). It just comes off as a blank page. Could you please tell me what wrong I am doing here.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 23.58.05.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 23.58.05.png
    720.1 KB · Views: 4