MT4 connectivity.

MatDerKater

Have to say, I am extremely impressed with the MotiveWave platform......

........just a question of getting it to connect to markets/brokers that the majority of retailers (outwith US at least) happen to trade.

.....and that means MT4.

MT4, I think is safe to say, is utterly dire for analysis, but is the platform that is universally used by all brokers (cos it is free and open source).

Peter

Oanda supports Motivewave. You can check out the brokerage compatibility page.

MatDerKater

Oanda supports Motivewave. You can check out the brokerage compatibility page.

Yep, I am using Oandas demo feed to test the platform, but I don't want to trade with Oanda......heard not so great things about them.

Peter

Not yet on withdrawals. Oanda has stated that spreads will widen during market extremes. Personally, moving away from forex to Futures now that the micros are available. There is no perfect Forex brokerage. Oanda has the best mobile apps.

MatDerKater

Not yet on withdrawals. Oanda has stated that spreads will widen during market extremes. Personally, moving away from forex to Futures now that the micros are available. There is no perfect Forex brokerage. Oanda has the best mobile apps.

U might find yourself 'forcing trades' there.....only really US equities or Gold to trade in micros.....but I guess u done your homework.

MotiveWave_Joe

Staff member
Hi,
We would connect to a broker via a provided API that we can work with other than MT4/MT5. As previously mentioned, all of our supported connections can be found on the Connections tab of our website.