How to save a layout within a workspace?

Ninja58

How does one save a layout within a workspace?
The charts keep re arranging themselves when I re open the work space.
I back the workspace up and have tried >> configure / save configuration, but nothing is saving the layout the way it was when I closed the workspace.

Thanks for any help.

Alberto

File, Backup then save in F: in a flash memory when you open MW again if they are different then File Restore

Donovan2580

How does one save a layout within a workspace?
The charts keep re arranging themselves when I re open the work space.
I back the workspace up and have tried >> configure / save configuration, but nothing is saving the layout the way it was when I closed the workspace.

Thanks for any help.

Are you saving each chart as it's own analysis file?? IE - Each chart has been named?

Donovan2580

No I save the whole layout 4 screens 6 charts with DOM.

To really take advantage of all the functionality of MotiveWave every chart should be it's own "Analysis"

It can be organized very; With each symbol having it's own tab, and each analysis file has it's own "sub-tab" (See Example Below)

1709480189108.png

There is a lot you can do from there with visibility, templates, etc... Try and save each chart with it's own name and see if it saves everything properly.

FYI - Once you do that you might find that some thing you do on one chart will show up on another or not - Toggle this option to control that.

1709471912332.png

Last edited: