Forex.com Data feed

dodomotivewave

Hi,

For forex.com data feed, we can only see FX symbols, no CFD and stocks even we see those with the same login in forex.com platform.

Anyone can give me a hand?

Thank you

attached a screen showing forex.com CFDs

Attachments

• forex.png
    forex.png
    82.9 KB · Views: 5

moai

I am having the same issue with the forex.com connector, although I am using it with City Index Australia (same firm, different name).

Furthermore, the bid/ask spread for every FX symbol is much wider than what can be seen in the City Index web trader. For instance, AUD/USD shows a spread of 1.9pips right now in Motivewave, but only 0.6pips in Webtrader. It seems like a totally different data feed.

My City Index account is a live account, standard spread. I am waiting on a raw spread account to be created, so I'll test it with that as well when it is completed.

moai

My City Index account is a live account, standard spread. I am waiting on a raw spread account to be created, so I'll test it with that as well when it is completed.

So, I had a raw spread account created with City Index and the issue was still the same.

I contacted City Index about it, and after some internal enquiries they concluded that the GAIN FX API which Motivewave uses does not support all global accounts, so whilst I could see my correct account details, balance, etc within the Motivewave application, the available symbols and data feeds were from another region. They seemed more interested in closing the case than trying to solve the issue further.

That concluded my time with City Index.