Feature request: TPO show only the last overnight profile

nooris

Overnight profiles are mostly insignificant except for the immediate RTH session. Therefore most charting software that has market profile allows you to chose the option to only show the latest overnight profile along with the RTH profiles (instead of the current ALL overnight on/off that motive wave uses). It would be a lovely feature to have, and it would be even more lovely if we don't have to wait a few years for it.

spider64

Overnight profiles are mostly insignificant except for the immediate RTH session. Therefore most charting software that has market profile allows you to chose the option to only show the latest overnight profile along with the RTH profiles (instead of the current ALL overnight on/off that motive wave uses). It would be a lovely feature to have, and it would be even more lovely if we don't have to wait a few years for it.
The TPO General tab has a check box for RTH only. Would that be what you need

nooris

The TPO General tab has a check box for RTH only. Would that be what you need
No. That switches on/off ALL the ETH profiles. What I am after is to display all RTH profiles AND only the latest ETH profile. In SierraChart the option is called "Exclude Evening Session Profiles Except For Last Day"

spider64

No. That switches on/off ALL the ETH profiles. What I am after is to display all RTH profiles AND only the latest ETH profile. In SierraChart the option is called "Exclude Evening Session Profiles Except For Last Day"
I realized the last day requirement after I had already posted