DOM Notes - Sync or Copy

coys997

I would love to see the ability to either save sets of notes from DOM so they can be loaded on other charts, or at least sync those notes across each chart window.

If I have three windows open with different versions of a chart, I.e. Footprint, TPO, Bar and I use the DOM to easily notate levels/market participant notes, etc, I only see those notes on one of my windows. The other windows also showing ES data don't shows those notes. If I want to see those same levels across each window, I need to set them up manually on each window. Duplicating and triplicating work is not cool when they’re all the same ticker..

Am I missing some settings that allow this to happen? Is this just a limitation of the software? Is there anything in the works to make this easier?

Last edited:

etm

I second this. Granted, it's my first day demoing the software so there might be a way to do this ... but I don't see a way to make the notes w/indicator of the DOM appear anywhere but the chart right next to the DOM. Even when all the charts are linked ... there doesn't appear to be a way to optionally display those indicator lines.

etm

In case anyone else comes across this ... the way to do it is with the Cloud Levels study. Yes, it would be a billion times easier if we could put notes in the DOM then on any linked chart, in the settings, have a checkbox to "display linked DOM notes" ...

There's no documentation or videos for the study that I've found. And the one forum thread that had an example didn't work for me. So, I recommend contacting support and asking for a sample file you can save locally and tweak/test.