Documentation Sucks

danws

One has to be a genius to figure out this platform. It's beyond imagine that they put all these features in the
platform and provide a 5 minute video to explain it. Not long ago someone posted MW is trash, now I believe him.

q0paz

it's a bit quirky but once you get into it it's brilliant. You should probably go back to tradingview since I'm guessing a browser is all you can handle...

MrSharky

One has to be a genius to figure out this platform. It's beyond imagine that they put all these features in the
platform and provide a 5 minute video to explain it. Not long ago someone posted MW is trash, now I believe him.

Why are you even bothered with this platform? You have not expressed a single positive thing about it. Is it not time to make a change?

Not everything can suit everyone.

JMRBRTrader08

I’ve tried most of them and I can tell you this is probably the best trading platform out there. If you can’t make it with MW stop trading all together.

Ghome

I don't find MotiveWave difficult at all the only thing that took getting used to was the analysis setup. But like everyone said there is plenty of info out there so if you have patience and are diligent in watching the videos you will realize how straightforward this platform is. I mean learning the craft of trading takes much more patience and diligence so this should be the least of our concerns. ha

GAi

I know it is subjective but I honestly think MV is by far ONE of the very well rounded trading platforms out there, from beginner to advanced traders!! I switched over to MV about a year ago and I can say that my experience so with the platform have been very pleasant.

It definitely is a learning curve but once you dedicate some time to understand its fundamentals, everything just click.

Please I highly recommend taking some time exploring some of the videos they have available on YouTube as someone have already suggested above.