Chart Sensitivity for opening Chart Setting box

abctrading

I thought I saw this mentioned somewhere but can't find it so sorry if this has been already discussed :)

It seems that with the new 6.0 Beta 3c ..... the sensitivity for opening the Chart Setting Box had gone hyper sensitive. It seems that more times than not when adjusting or dragging the chart around the dialog box will pop up. Same thing happens when using various drag and drop tools/components such as Line Tool, VP Tools, Fib Tools etc etc.

It seems to happen most when you click on a component/tool to activate it and then go to adjust that tool by clicking and grabbing the "green dots" to adjust ... it's like the chart thinks it is a double click rather than just doing an component adjustment?

Is this just me and perhaps needing a new mouse to work with ... or is there a way to dial down that sensitivity so that maybe it is a definite double click to activate that Chart Setting box to open up?

Thanks,

Brian

MotiveWave_Jason

Staff member
Hi Brian,

MotiveWave doesn't have control over double-click speed or sensitivity. This would come down to your operating system and your mouse.

You are able to adjust the double-click speed on Windows and macOS, a quick web search should sort that out. If that isn't helping it is likely your mouse that is having issues.

abctrading

Hi Brian,

MotiveWave doesn't have control over double-click speed or sensitivity. This would come down to your operating system and your mouse.

You are able to adjust the double-click speed on Windows and macOS, a quick web search should sort that out. If that isn't helping it is likely your mouse that is having issues.
Hi Brian,

Hmm ... ok thanks. It is weird because I did not have this issue prior to the latest update. I will check setting on OS ...... and figure it out ... thanks for the response 👍