Bug in "Display Bars" setting

Not sure if this is a bug, or I'm doing something wrong. If I hit apply after changing the setting, it works, but when I hit OK to get out of it, it doesn't work. For now, I'm just hitting Cancel, but doesn't seem like this should be the behavior.

Donovan2580

This almost looks like a scaling issue... Once you make that change and hit okay can you just grab that chart and pull it over to the right?

Not sure what you mean by "scaling issue" since the scaling doesn't change. By "grab the chart" do you mean the whole thing or the price?

Donovan2580

When I said scaling issue, I just meant that it looked like it was leaving a certain amount of space on the right hand side by default when you changed it.

If you left click on an empty spot on the chart and hold down the mouse button you should be able to move the whole chart around.

I would try and turn off the auto-scale icon (See pic below) because MW will sometimes fight against you when this is on. You might find that even though you toggle it off on 1 chart, the other 5 will have it on still so beware of that :)

1657848188484.png

With scaling off, it jumps back just like it does with it on, but not quite as far. To me, that seems just as counterintuitive as when it completely ignores altogether the setting I just entered when I hit OK vs Apply. Scaling, even as the icon suggests, is about top to bottom and should have nothing to do with visibility of bars left to right.

Donovan2580

Perhaps I am not understanding your question... You cannot just grab the chart and move the prices back to the right?

The OP wasn't a question. It just seemed like a bug to me. If clicking Apply applies a setting correctly, it probably shouldn't be screwed up by clicking OK.