Anyone trading Fair Value Gaps?

mattmar10

I don't know forum rules on sharing here, if anyone wants to try it, just shoot me a PM.
NDOG and NWOG seem straightforward enough. If i get time, I can look into those as well.

Limitdown

I don't know forum rules on sharing here, if anyone wants to try it, just shoot me a PM.
NDOG and NWOG seem straightforward enough. If i get time, I can look into those as well.
uh, how do you send pm(s)?, I am new to this forum

Spin

I too would like to gain access, and please, take the moment to instruct how to apply it to the charts, and make it functional, as I am also new to MW.

On a more practical basis, have you tested using on the AI translators that write code, so in this case, I believe MW uses Java Script, and that would be the desired output, however, TradingView have a few public available indicators, that could be used as source, and the AI could translate, and our tech skillset could tweak in the conversion. Just an idea.

As I understand ICT Concepts said NDOG and NWOG are two that he has printed money from, and highly recommends usage. If we could make same available on the MW platform we could be keeping pace.

Also, are any of you, who know what we are talking about, on Discord, in the session, where we discuss live trading of indices?
A word of advice on anyone thinking of spending time 'translating' [Thinkscript, Pinescript, TOS, MT4, MT5, Ninjatrader....] code to MW:
(yes, I performed experiments too)

• MW uses Java, not JavaScript. There is a difference.
  • MW has its own SDK, that was (apparently) NEVER used as input to train an AI model out there. This means the AI (which is technically just a computer, not some sort of sentient, self-learning being), still has no clue how to write MW-SDK-code.
  • Results are less than optimal and will not compile or run.
  • No, I will not correct 'AI-translated' code for you ("here: the code is already written, you just need to correct a few details. It will be quick, since you will spot the issues right away. So it will be cheap too !" ):rolleyes:

I hope / think / wish that one day the AI will be able to do what y'all want, but we are not there yet.
Prove me wrong, please :)

Last edited:

Limitdown

A word of advice on anyone thinking of spending time 'translating' [Thinkscript, Pinescript, TOS, MT4, MT5, Ninjatrader....] code to MW:
(yes, I performed experiments too)

• MW uses Java, not JavaScript. There is a difference.
  • MW has its own SDK, that was (apparently) NEVER used as input to train an AI model out there. This means the AI (which is technically just a computer, not some sort of sentient, self-learning being), still has no clue how to write MW-SDK-code.
  • Results are less than optimal and will not compile or run.
  • No, I will not correct 'AI-translated' code for you ("here: the code is already written, you just need to correct a few details. It will be quick, since you will spot the issues right away. So it will be cheap too !" :rolleyes:

I hope / think / wish that one day the AI will be able to do what y'all want, but we are not there yet.
Prove me wrong, please :)
I had not delved into which language was under the hood. MW is such a massively brilliant improvement over Ninnie that words don't convey the joy.

I speak well over 8 computer languages, and closer to 20 areas of in depth subject knowledge in the technical computerization field, however, the discussion is using the concept of FVG and the others (in case of those that know) towards some advantage in making consistent winning trades.

Very good response and clarification and the way the articles on these AI handling website development all sounded way too good to be true. So, many programmers (no matter how fancy they call a garbage man a trash engineer, its all the same) are breathing easy knowing they're still useful and not trashed.

ok, so this indicator that you did develop, can you hyperlink it from the share forum, for this discussion?

mattmar10

Just curious, for those that have messaged me and have tried it out, how is it working for you?